Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spring flowers and Anxious Puppies.


New Design Tulip varietyFirst some of the new tulips which I planted last Fall. This is "New Design". The bulbs were a good size so the flowers were quite large for their first Spring. Click on it to see the full image.


Antoinette Tulip varietyThis is "Antoinette", it has a multi-flowered stems and it changes colour as it ages. Becoming a orangey-pink before it fades.



Angelique tulip varietyThis is a scented double tulip called "Angelique". It starts out with just a tinge of pink that darkens slightly as it becomes fully open.



Narcissus, Violets and JordanHere is Jordan butting into view as I was taking a shot of a little group of narcissus and a bunch of wild blue violets.
She follows me everywhere and I'm trying to wean her of separation anxiety using a comfy crate. She will use it on her own to rest especially if I'm sitting here at my computer. Today I learned a tip for making the crate more enjoyable by tying her "crate" toys to it.


The crate is a short term solution. Once she is free of her separation anxiety she'll have free reign of the house excepting the bedroom and basement which we'll leave as cat only zones during long days alone together. Keep your fingers crossed that she'll settle quickly.


No comments: