Friday, March 31, 2006

It is continuing to be weird weather wise around here (thus the crocuses are already in full bloom) so it's likely the coop will be up this weekend provided it doesn't rain the whole weekend. That is if I don't change the plans for it yet again. I so wanted a strawbale coop with an earthen floor! But since we have to build it so early in the spring I'm just happy that we have enough scrap wood that we didn't need to buy many things for it.


Also last weekend my dear man finished the seedling stand I had hoped to have up and in use before this. It's not too pretty but it is serving well not only for it's original purpose but also as a kitty bed (For more Angelkitten cuteness go to the Early Spring Flowers post at Coffeeshop Correspondent.) I still need to trim the plastic sheeting but that should be accomplished today.

No comments: